This quick ice cream is yummy and super healthy. With three ingredients this gem is
- Sweetener-free (unless you add honey)
Essentially everything free ice cream made in a blender or food processor.
- 4 Ripe medium bananas (makes about 2 cups of ice cream)
- Few blackberries (or any berries you prefer)
- 2 or 3 strawberries
- Peel and slice the bananas.
- Freeze the bananas and berries for a few hours (at least 2 hours)
- Place the frozen banana pieces in a blender or food processor and blend on high until creamy.
- Enjoy immediately, store in a sealed container in the freezer, or add to popsicle molds.
Tips You can also mix in (by hand) some nuts, or chocolate shavings.